Tips to tweak xubuntu for my needs

Ronald Stewart ronaldjstewart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 15:57:54 UTC 2006

I think I might be posting to the wrong list....
does anyone know how to (I'm guessing here/run a script?) log out of
the shell once you have chosen to shut down?  This being that I have
only an on board alpha keyboard.
I know the command to type is [h- shutdown and the rest plus] and a
password but is there a way to do this without a keyboard like when I
am walking around on the go?

Also can I load my own logo for the upsplash somehow?
I think xubuntu is just stellar!

thank you

dont know much about this ron