[Fwd: Xubuntu Forums on Xubuntu.org]

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:24:20 UTC 2006

Vincent and I will do our best to keep neat and focused, but I do like the
idea of having Jonathan check it from time to time simply because he has
more experience. We pretty much just listen to what the community has to say
on the mailing lists and I spend alot of time in the irc channel and get
feedback there.

-Adam

On 10/25/06, Jonathan Carter <jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 10:52 +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:
> > I think that initially there should be some restrictions on who can
> > post to the website to keep
> > the content better focused. Anyone could propose items to add but only
> > a few admins should review and approve them
> >
> > What do you say?
>
> I agree, currently it's just Vincent and Adam that will be posting new
> content, but anyone can propose new content to them. I will periodically
> check in at the website and go through changes, and clean up if and when
> necassary, just to make sure things stay neat and focused.
>
> -Jonathan

-=:Max:=-
--OpenPGP key: 5DBFA065--