[Fwd: Xubuntu Forums on Xubuntu.org]

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:52:41 UTC 2006

Did anyone else try to register for the website and not receive their email
containing their xubuntu.org user password?

When I go back to the site and try to reregister with the same user name, it
says that the username is already taken, so I know that it has accepted my
entry into the system.

When I try to reset my password, it confirms that I've entered a valid
username and email address, but I haven't received a single confirmation
message.  I'm receiving all other email, and I know that the site is new . .
.  So I just thought I'd mention it.  Thanks.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com