[Fwd: Xubuntu Forums on Xubuntu.org]

john levin john at technolalia.org
Tue Oct 24 14:08:36 UTC 2006

Jani Monoses wrote:
>> We also have support for forums. Should Xubuntu have forums on the site?
>> There has been some interest in it before.
>
> Can Xubuntu not use the regular ubuntu forums and be one of the topics
> discussed there?
> Do kubuntu or edubuntu have separate forums?
>
> Jani

Kubuntu.org links to the forums at:
http://kubuntuforums.net/
But I think that's run by a happy user rather than the 'official'
kubuntu team.

Should we consider having a xubuntu users email list? I do feel some
specifcally xubuntu community user support thing (forum, mailing list;
is there an irc channel?) would be a good idea.

John