[Fwd: Xubuntu Forums on Xubuntu.org]

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 24 13:01:41 UTC 2006

Hi Xubuntu'ers

The new Xubuntu website is taking shape, it's already live at
http://www.xubuntu.org

E-mail also now works from the site, so you can register yourself now.

We also have support for forums. Should Xubuntu have forums on the site?
There has been some interest in it before.

Currently, you can play around with the forums at
http://www.xubuntu.org/forum, note that these forums may possibly
deleted if we change heavy configuration over the next days, so I don't
suggest that you actually start using them yet.

What I'd like to know is, what forum categories need to exist? Vincent
and Adam will also be able to administer this in the future, but it
would be good if we can get it right from the start.

-Jonathan