Edgy release (candidate?) should be within current homepage...

panshizhu at routon.com panshizhu at routon.com
Tue Oct 24 08:15:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

I know that the new website is constructing but the release is expected to
be as stable as possible. So if more users can reach it more users can test
before the releasement of new website.

This is the reason I think that the Edgy (Test) release should be announced
on the current website and let more users test it.

When the new website changed it will announce the final release of edgy,
that seems not a good time for test. (will there be a 6.10.1 release? I
doubt it.)
--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606