web site

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 22 17:49:11 UTC 2006

Hi Jani

I've run into some slight problems, and we (Adam and me) have had some
problems being on-line at the same time this weekend. I assure you it
will be online and it will be good before Thursday. I've logged a ticket
with the problems we have in the Canonical request tracker, and I'll
make sure that elmo/Znarl takes a look at it tomorrow. Once it's up and
things are going smoothly, it will be easier to keep it up to date,
since we can open pages up for editing to the Xubuntu members.

Apologies for the delays so far, I've been without Internet at home for
the last 13 months, but luckily this changed last week.

-Jonathan