menu mixup

Jason Streit jstreit at fred-inc.com
Tue Oct 17 15:08:55 UTC 2006

Hello all,

            I have seemed to run into a little problem with Xubuntu
Edgy.  I installed Xffm with the samba plugin so I could do some
browsing of the network.  Now that I have installed Xffm my menu seems
to be the default menu for xfce and not the one crafted by Xubuntu.  I
right clicked on the menu and went to properties and it is set to use
default menu file.  I tried to do a search for other menu.xml files but
all the ones I found seem to have the default style of menu.  Is there a
way to force the menu to reinstall or is the xubuntu menu stored
somewhere so I can just copy it back?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated :-)

Jason