Enjoy

Nikola Cakelic chakynet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:52:21 UTC 2006

On 15.10.2006 18:51, Foxy wrote:
> jmak wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Today, by accident i've come across this piece of code on the xfce
>> forum that fixes the icon labels background bug.
>> Look how clean now the desktop is.
>>
>> http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7139/screenshot1800vb6.png
>>
>> If you are interested here is the code.  Change the font color
>> according to your preference. I set mine to white.
>>

>> add this to your .gtkrc-2.0
>>
>> style "xfdesktop-icon-view" {
>>     XfdesktopIconView::label-alpha = 0
>>
>> #Text colors you can delete these if you want you use gtk theme colors
>>     fg[NORMAL] = "#ff0000"
>>     fg[SELECTED] = "#00ff00"
>>     fg[ACTIVE] = "#0000ff"
>>
>> }
>> widget_class "*XfdesktopIconView*" style "xfdesktop-icon-view"
>>
>> Enjoy,
>> J. Mak
>>
> I do not have .gtkrc-2.0. I'm on Dapper...

Make it in your home directory. Use Gedit, leafpad, whatever text editor you
 like, and make the file. For example, opet terminal, go to you $HOME, and do

$ gedit .gtkrc-2.0

then paste the code inside, save and exit.

--
ChaKy @ idolNET IRC Network | #ubuntu-hr @ irc.freenode.org
Linux ubuntu 2.6.15 #1 Wed Jun 14 11:34:19 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux