Enjoy

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 14:14:15 UTC 2006

On 10/15/06, Eero Tamminen <oak at helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 15 October 2006 02:24, jmak wrote:
> > Today, by accident i've come across this piece of code on the xfce
> > forum that fixes the icon labels background bug.
> > Look how clean now the desktop is.
> >
> > http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7139/screenshot1800vb6.png
>
> IMHO the XFCE panel font size (e.g. "Applications" text) is way too small
> compared to the panel size.  Does that have also the border issue?
>

>         - Eero

Yes. That is an issue that nobody seems to know how to solve. As I
said in my earlier email when I installed xubuntu the fonts were the
right size then I  updated and the fonts got so small hardly readable.
If you know any solution to this please let me know.

J. Mak
--
http://jozmak.googlepages.com/