Xubuntu Meeting Summary

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 20:58:25 UTC 2006

I'd like to report that the Xubuntu meeting that occured today was a BIG
success. We had a lot of fun tackling differnet Xubuntu issues and figuring
out how we, as a team, can help make Xubuntu better. A majority of topics on
the agenda were reviewed (with a few being deferred until we have a more
developer-enabled meeting) and several Xubuntu-related teams were
(re)organized. I think it is safe to say that we'll be seeing a surge in
Xubuntu related work over the next few weeks.

Related Linsk:

   - Agenda Archive<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Agenda/2006-11-25>
   - Meeting minutes<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2006-11-25>
   - Meeting log <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Xubuntu_2006-11-25>