Xubuntu wiki skin

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 10:37:10 UTC 2006

1. The indentation of lists is something I still have to take a look at.
2. We could, but then I would have to get rid of the blue paddings at the
sides. It's a choice we have to make, I did this for now but I could change
it.
3. The brown is because of a common stylesheet that is applied, which I
can't disable.
4. This and several other issues still have to be looked at (by me) but as I
don't know what is caused by the common skin and whatnot, I rather wait
until it is possible for me to disable
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/htdocs/ubuntu/css/common.css

On 11/16/06, Cody Somerville <cody.somerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Few issues:
>
>    1. It breaks indentation of lists
>    2. Could we have it span the entire page instead?
>    3. Could we get rid of a bit more brown?
>    4. On the top and bottom of the page, there is a blue band that goes
>    straight across the page.
>
> Besides those 4 points, it looks really good.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cody A.W. Somerville
>
> On 11/16/06, Vincent < imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just wanted to say that the state of the Xubuntu Wiki skin as it is now
> > ( http://101733.leerling.lekenlinge.nl/xubuntu_wiki/screen.css) is as
> > far as I can finish it with the rights I have up until now, because I can't
> > turn off the common skin file.
> >
> > --
> > Vincent
> > --