Problems with repos ubuntu family?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Nov 14 08:09:41 UTC 2006

Problems, solved there is no bug. I had to been really sure that
multiverse was enabled and the sources.list had the right structure. I
think some small things in the source.list structure have changes, in
the right way I might say. It now only takes one line for al the
packages and one line for al the sources.