Call for developer meeting agenda

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 09:50:57 UTC 2006

About the Web Word Processor: Writely (Google Docs) and Zoho Writer (to name
two) are not open source. I would not use those. Also, if we were going to
use a web word processor, I'd do one that runs locally, because not everyone
has an internet connection. Plus, Abiword is quick and more feature-complete
than Google Docs or Zoho.

On 11/10/06, daniele favara <danjele at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/10/06, Daniele Favara <danjele at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 10:43:40AM +0000, Cody Somerville wrote:
> > > Hey Everyone,
> > >
> > > We're two days away (excluding today) to the close of the poll and a
> > > majority of people (so far) have voted for Saturday the 25th of
> November
> > > 2006. 18:00 UTC <
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/VoteOnDate#date2>.
> > > If there are any major issues with this date then please e-mail me
> ASAP or
> > > go vote.
> > >
> > > The agenda is well fleshed out but, as always, feel free to make
> additions.
> > > The current agenda <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings> should
> take us
> > > about 2 hours to work through.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Cody A.W. Somerville
> > how can i add sub-items ?
> >

> > let's suppose i'd suggest to integrate galago and telepathy .. how
> > should i do ?
> >

> > https://features.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/feisty
> >

> other idea i'd like to implement is the web doc writer:
>
> http://docs.google.com/
>
> it can export in :
>
> pdf - ooo - rtf - word - html
>
> and for sure it needs less mem then ooo .
>
> here another example:
>
> http://docs.google.com/
> --
> ----