Call for developer meeting agenda

Daniele Favara danjele at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:38:57 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 10:43:40AM +0000, Cody Somerville wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> We're two days away (excluding today) to the close of the poll and a
> majority of people (so far) have voted for Saturday the 25th of November
> 2006. 18:00 UTC <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/VoteOnDate#date2>.
> If there are any major issues with this date then please e-mail me ASAP or
> go vote.
>
> The agenda is well fleshed out but, as always, feel free to make additions.
> The current agenda <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings> should take us
> about 2 hours to work through.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cody A.W. Somerville
>
> On 11/8/06, Cody Somerville <cody.somerville at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Just a friendly reminder to everyone that the poll for the date & time for
> >the meeting ends this Sunday. I understand that some people may not be able
> >to attend on the current tentative date so I encourage everyone to please
> >visit the appropriate pages and vote so that we can resolve a date that
> >allows for the maximum amount of people to attend (Of course developer's
> >schedules have greater weight when deciding the date). I'd like to contact
> >the fridge NLT Monday to let them add the event to their calendar.
> >
> >Also, as always, please feel free to make additions to the agenda at
> >anytime.

how can i add sub-items ?

ex:

Feisty Fawn - The goals for Feisty Fawn include adopting emerging
desktop technology. What emerging desktop technology can the Xubuntu
distribution adopt? (CodySomerville, AdamMiller)

let's suppose i'd suggest to integrate galago and telepathy .. how
should i do ?

is there any link , refs that i can check so i do not propose an
existing spec ? maybe a link to launchpad specs may be useful, and a
collections of the one that may be of some interest for xubuntu ?

https://features.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/feisty