Xubuntu Welcome Centre

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:42:18 UTC 2006

TheSheep already has most of the code done (I think he just needs to create
a URI system to allow launching of applications via a link). It is very very
simple because the document is just an html file. This means that the real
work will be in creating attractive html documents for each section so that
we can "Sell Xubuntu".

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust