Call for developer meeting agenda

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 10:43:40 GMT 2006

Hey Everyone,

 We're two days away (excluding today) to the close of the poll and a
majority of people (so far) have voted for Saturday the 25th of November
2006. 18:00 UTC <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/VoteOnDate#date2>.
If there are any major issues with this date then please e-mail me ASAP or
go vote.

The agenda is well fleshed out but, as always, feel free to make additions.
The current agenda <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings> should take us
about 2 hours to work through.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville