Call for developer meeting agenda

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 21:24:12 UTC 2006

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that the poll for the date & time for
the meeting ends this Sunday. I understand that some people may not be able
to attend on the current tentative date so I encourage everyone to please
visit the appropriate pages and vote so that we can resolve a date that
allows for the maximum amount of people to attend (Of course developer's
schedules have greater weight when deciding the date). I'd like to contact
the fridge NLT Monday to let them add the event to their calendar.

Also, as always, please feel free to make additions to the agenda at
anytime.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings