xubuntu 6.06 to xubuntu 6.10 what happend!

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:04:24 UTC 2006

I'm going to mark Edgy as unstable. That is:

6.10, codename Edgy Eft (stable
release)<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/6.10/release/>

6.10, codename Edgy Eft (unstable
release)<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/6.10/release/>

I think we can all agree Edgy is... Edgy (aka unstable). If anyone objects,
please feel free to change it back.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust