xubuntu 6.06 to xubuntu 6.10 what happend!

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Wed Nov 8 16:52:35 UTC 2006

quote from website: The method of apt-get dist-upgrade is still safe for
those who are familiar with it, the issue is only with the update-manager.

So I used apt-get dist-upgrade, and I am familiar with it :-D gives me
the impression that it is save to do a upgrade.

PS you are right with the k instead of t there are some spell mistakes.