Call for developer meeting agenda

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:42:47 UTC 2006

I've setup the VoteOnDate page for the tentative date of November 25th,
2006. If November 25th is just completely horrible and you really feel like
you need to be at this meeting then let me know!

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

P.S. I've also updated the agenda at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings