Xubuntu Website Development (Was: Xubuntuguide.org)

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:36:49 UTC 2006

We're talking about the current drupal install (or so I think) because I
asked to help out. <g>

Also, if we do any official wiki stuff then we should use the current wiki
system hosted by Ubuntu (except we can skin it like Kubuntu and Ubuntu does)
like the other flavors do.

Xubuntuguide.org could be a separate entity that offers information like
ubuntuguide.org does OR we could setup something on ubuntuguide.org and
point xubuntuguide.org to the "front page" of "section".

Just my opinion. What do other people think?

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

P.S. My next e-mail won't be for a bit as I'm really living to go get pizza
now :P