Bug Xfce Menu always disapeers.

Colin McDermott colmcd at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 18 21:29:18 UTC 2006

 >> I noticed that you need to properly close XFCE (first log out, and
then shutdown) before powering down, otherwise the changes to the
settings don't get saved. Not sure if that is a bug or a feature though ...

Yes which is why I am worried. Because I rarely properly shutdown,
logoff, etc. I usually just type sudo halt. It seems to occur for me
anyway when I log off via the power button at the top right of the screen.

Colin