Any way to disable move maximized windows?

S.W.B. sb73542 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 23:18:36 UTC 2006

Hello,

My biggest complaint about XFCE (actually xfwm4) is that it allows you
to move maximized windows.  All day long I find myself going to scroll a
window from a scrollbar on the right side, and I end up grabbing the
window border instead and resizing my window.  It is exquisitely
irritating.  To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to disable
this, whereas in Gnome and KDE and Windows, it's not allowed by
default.  That's the way it should be.  Yes, there are mousewheels, but
many people running Xubuntu have old hardware, and old laptops, with no
mousewheels.  This is such an irritating problem, that it almost
justifies hacking the xfwm4 code to fix it.

Thanks!