call for testing Flight 7 candidates

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at
Thu May 4 18:21:27 UTC 2006

> FYI, both of those urls come back as 'not found on server' for me.
> >
> YUP, that's why I said 'should soon be'
> So you start planning a download for today ;)
> they are uploading as we speak

One issues discovered by Gauvain and now seen by me too is that there's a
LTSP chroot step
which fails on teh install CD. Looks nobody has tested these install images
in the past week :)

Until it's figured out how to _conditionally_ install a ltsp server I
disabled it.
So new CD's should be coming for flight 7 :(

The live is unaffected though, play with it and file bugs :)