Why does Xubuntu desktop look like GNOME?

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:44:41 UTC 2006

Don't get me wrong, guys, it just dissapointed me by being different, and the GNOME-ish look & feel is something that I am averted by. I respect your efforts, you have done a great job anyway, the main purpose of my post was to clarify that this demand is so popular that it should be revised. I am glad to see your positive reactions and ideas popping out immediately rather than criticising me, this is the way development should go everywhere.

--
Gergo Szakal
University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine