Applications-menu

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:58:15 UTC 2006

>  Actually, I'am running dapper. I deleted the xfce logo from the pixmap
> folder and renamed the xubuntu logo as xfce logo, this way I could get the
> xubuntu logo appear in the panel. I don't know this is the right way to do
> it.

An easier way to do it is select properties on the desktop menu, and chose
the Button icon.
If you have custom settings however a dist-upgrade will not affect them as
the settings in your home dir take precedence
over whatever is installed in /etc/xdg/xfce4.
So the new panel layout, icon and theme settings take effect on a fresh
install or if you purge settings under ~/.config/xfce4
The reason I thought you were not running dapper is that you suggested
button in the menu while that has been the default
for a good while already :)

Jani