j Mak joz_mak at
Mon May 1 15:22:32 UTC 2006

Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at> wrote:     How about a button with the xubuntu 'Logo' and the text 'Menu'. I think replacing the application text with a button would make sense. A button is a visual clue for users that this is something to press on to invoke further choices.

a button and Menu is exactly what I have now in my settings. We'll go with this unless we think of something else.

                                        Do you want me to come up with some design of the button, or you already have someting?
        J. Mak
xubuntu-devel mailing list
xubuntu-devel at

Enrich your life at Yahoo! Canada Finance