Offering help at writing some documentation for Xubuntu

Luzi Thoeny lucius.antonius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:32:22 UTC 2006

Robert Hentges wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Lately I am hanging around more and more often in the #xubuntu channel
> on freenode. Yesterday evening it glimpsed to me that while I was
> running Xubuntu on my machines, and by there trying to help to squeeze
> bugs out of the code base, I wasn't actually lending an active hand.
>

> Hence I asked "nomed" ( I am deeply sorry not to have /whois'ed him –
> which is why I only know his nickname ), if there was a distinct place
> where I could help out.
>

> "Nomed" mentioned that I could perhaps make myself useful by writing
> documentation, something which is at the moment done by Lucio alone, if
> I have understood him well.
>

> So here I stand offering my help. The question is: is it wanted, perhaps
> even needed or not. :)
>

> Bob Hentges
>
> --
>
> http://bob.hentges.lu

hi robert,

help on the documentation would be great! you may want to check out this:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/GettingStarted

...and follow this to get the repository:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Repository

you'll find the xubuntu stuff in there. please let me know if you have
come up with something to contribute. for the moment, we'll have to keep
sending patches to the ubuntu-doc mailing list.

luzi