first steps towards a xubuntu desktop guide

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 05:08:43 UTC 2006

On 3/26/06, Luzi Thoeny <lucius.antonius at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i've made some first steps towards a xubuntu desktop guide. there is
> only little content at the moment, but hey, it's a start!
> please let me know whether you guys think i'm going the right direction.

thanks, this looks like a great start to me :)
As for svn access to the doc team I think there are people on this list
knowledgable about that.
But from what I remember  docteam members had trouble getting access to the
svn
since it required some very busy people having time to grant them access.
But maybe that was solved.

Jani