first steps towards a xubuntu desktop guide

Luzi Thoeny lucius.antonius at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 00:29:40 UTC 2006

hi all,

i've made some first steps towards a xubuntu desktop guide. there is
only little content at the moment, but hey, it's a start!
please let me know whether you guys think i'm going the right direction.

you can grab the thing at:

http://www.doink.ch/xubuntu-doc/xubuntu-doc-firststeps.tar.gz

if put in the right location in ubuntu-doc, you should be able to build
it with the included Makefile.

Jani, any chance of getting this into the official ubuntu-doc subversion
repository, so we can all work on it?

greets,
~luzi

PS: i put a first build online, too. be warned, however, that my
webhost's server will deliver it in ISO-8559-1, even though it's in
UTF-8, so you may get some weird characters until you manually choose
'display as utf-8':

http://www.doink.ch/xubuntu-doc/build/xubuntu/desktopguide/C/index.html