Xubuntu Xgl howto!

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:38:31 UTC 2006

> Another thing, i've already update xubuntu, and i realize that i could
> add to my panel a lot of things. Like a Battery Monitor because i work
> on a laptop. Somebody could tell the name of that package?

xfce4-battery-plugin
when in similar situation apt-cache search battery |grep xfce or similar
commands
depending on the case

There's still a problem with XFFM4, a problem of his dependencies.
> Somebody could solve it? or somebody could help me to solve it?
> Thanks a lot!

new xffm (4.3) has not yet been packaged, and will not be until it releases
a stable version
since we concentrate on one package of a kind, file manager in this case I
am tracking thunar
However if someone packages xffm 4.3 I'll gladly upload it, it is just that
it's build system seems
to be different and maybe more complicated than that of the rest of xfce and
I did not have time
looking at it.

Jani