xubuntu look

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:17:18 UTC 2006

Below is a mail Mark sent to the ubuntu announce list
Let us too start a DapperXubuntuLook page on the wiki and move
current artwork proposals there under nicely organized categories

Good morning lovers of bling

The Dapper UI sprint is in full swing at the K&K hotel in London. We are
reviewing progress on UBZ desktop specs, as well as the artwork, theming and
icons for Dapper in both Ubuntu and Kubuntu.

We are using #dapper-look as a general channel. Feel free to hop on there
and join the conversation.

There will be a series of uploads this week of test items and ideas, please
jump onto the channel for feedback and new ideas or pointers to things that
need fixing.

There are two wiki pages:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperKubuntuLook
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperUbuntuLook

These will track mockups and suggestions. They are blank now, and will get
filled up during the course of the week.

Mark