Artworks

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 6 03:45:19 UTC 2006

                                        Hi all,

    During the weekend, me too created an Ubuntu-ish xubuntu series of artworks from warm colors. I utilized the ubuntu color palette and made the pieces a kind of pastel brown. The series includes a login screen, a splash and a wallpaper. All uses the same tones. I also redid the logo a bit to go with the color scheme of the artworks. Please let me know what you think.

    This is the login screen:

    http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/1227/xubuntulogin6wj.png

    This is the splash. Because I was not sure the actual size xubuntu uses, I made it the same size as the ubuntu splash.

    http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5923/xubuntusplash6ce.png

    This is the wallpaper. I also have a png version but it was too large and the website didn't except it. That is why I uploaded the jpg version.

    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6624/xubuntuwarmwallpaper7jk.jpg

    J. Mak