How can I help?

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 19:56:26 UTC 2006

Hi Vincent,

On 3/4/06, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, I really want to help on Xubuntu, but I have no idea what I can do,
> and where I should be.
>
> I'm not very skilled, but I guess there's always something one can do. I
> do have experience translating, but I guess I' ll hear about that on the
> Xfce i18n mailinglist, and I want to be able to do something now.

I admit the contributing section in the wiki is a bit vague. The most
obvious thing you could do is run dapper
and file bugs you encounter on whatever xubuntu package. Assuming you
already do that you could chip in
the package selection part of the wiki and report on the apps you have
tested and are candidates.
Another thing you could do in the same page is delete all app references
that do not meet the criteria stated
at the top of the page ;)

Jani