artwork weekend

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 2 23:48:45 UTC 2006

daniele favara <danjele at gmail.com> wrote: On 3/2/06, j Mak  wrote:

> daniele favara  wrote:
>  On 3/2/06, Jani Monoses wrote:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/Meetings
> > this Friday and Saturday there's an ongoing meeting in #ubuntu-artwork
> > We should pop in and seek help for xubuntu artwork
> >
> http://debased.sourceforge.net/xubuntu/HEADER.html
>
> Let me know what you think about it, i like it very much.
>
> Even the color palette seems perfect, we can use RODENT icons and
> graphite theme, but it looks nice even with Tango icons (i feel many
> people will use them) .
>
> Blue and gray are the main colors ... and the blue doesn't remeber Kubuntu.
>

> The colors are not bad, but other than that I don't see in what sense would
> this version be an improvement to the original one.
> Regards,
> J. Mak
> --

the colors .. as they were really similar to kubuntu ones, the mouse
is running on the other direction because of that empty space on the
circle.

these are the improvements ... i personally like the old logo as it is

                                        I prefer the original one with these darker colors.  Logo is a branding image and its purpose is to create a product association; thus it should be simple and clean.

----

http://dsslive.org
----