A Forum for Xubuntu

mark.a.brand mark.a.brand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:37:39 UTC 2006

hi:
sorry - transparent was probably the wrong word, i meant accessible.

while this list is a fine resource for the devs, some users may be hesitant
about posting to a developers list.

so the real problem maybe is that users need a place to get help, vent and
discuss, and if you are going to put something in place, then forums seem to
be a well accepted solution for that type of problem.

the place for a forum is a hook off the main xubuntu site badged as a
top-level xubuntu resource.

cheers
mark.