nominate gmusicbrowser for an Xubuntu Music Player

Ronnie Whisler mrwislr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:03:45 UTC 2006

dependencies are low stability is great and please check out all the
features and run it for a bit before making a decision  i really really
like it and i used quod libet for a very very long time and
gmusicbrowser is a lot faster less dependencies and a great fit for
xubuntu

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:53:04 -0400