initial edgy plans

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 06:19:11 BST 2006

Jani,

I don't know why, but the Xubuntu installation failed almost immediately on
my G3.  I'll try it again sometime and provide more details.  It's possible
I would have been more involved in testing prior to the release, but I
received my CD-ROM drive just this week and was unable to install until now.

Thanks,
Harold