initial edgy plans

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at
Tue Jun 6 03:21:49 BST 2006

Can we please support installation on older PowerPCs on the next Xubuntu,
such as OldWorld Macs like the PowerBook G3?  Regular ol' Ubuntu even allows
this using BootX; why not Xubuntu?  I'm disappointed that I'm not able to
install Xubuntu from the CD as I am able to do with Ubuntu.  I suppose I
should have pushed for this much sooner...

Thanks for your consideration,
Harold J. Johnson