removing screenshots on Xubuntu frontpage

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:38:34 UTC 2006

I'd go for menus like the Ubuntu site, then you don't have to clutter
everything on the front page. Also, I'm in favour of gradually moving as
much as possible from the Wiki to the Xubuntu site, or, just as Kubuntu,
create a Xubuntu wiki skin which would display the same contents as the
Ubuntu wiki.

On 6/1/06, Luzi Thöny <lucius.antonius at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 6/1/06, Luzi Thöny < lucius.antonius at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > hi derek,
> > >
> > > i removed the screenshots section on Xubuntu frontpage again since we
> > > already have a section for sceenshots on the wiki page XubuntuPress.
> > >
> > > cheers,
> > >
> > > ~luzi
> > >

> > On 6/1/06, bur[n]er <xburnerx at gmail.com> wrote: aww... but people really
> > like screenshots...  who's going to look under XubuntuPress... I wouldnt :)
> >

> > --
> >
> > ')\ bur[n]er /('
> >

> alright, i'm sending this to xubuntu-devel for discussion... any opinions?
>

> i happen to think that the frontpage is pretty cluttered already.
>

> luzi

Vincent

http://getfirefox.com