Update_5

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:13:48 UTC 2006

On 7/15/06, jmak <jozmak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As a result of our productive discussions regarding the look and feel
> of the logo this week, I thought it would be a good idea to redirect
> these issues to be also part of the general art-ubuntu discussion
> process. I had a chat with Troy from the Ubuntu art council and as a
> result, all xubuntu art related issues will be part of the general
> discussions of the art team. The art team is very well organized now
> (much better than during the dapper development circle) and Mark too
> is part of it, since he wants edgy to turn out real fancy. I already
> put up my proposals for discussions to the art site. I encourage
> everybody to sing up to this mailing list, even if not contributing,
> but at least to get some general ideas what has been going on in art
> related matters and read the feedbacks of our art-proposals.
> As a result of this I was told to change the wiki adress as well.
> Here is the new address.

Just about the splash screen - those orange squares adding to the right, do
when they reach the end is loading really finished or is it just an
animation? If you can get it to increase accordingly to the loading then I
don't favour them as it might confuse or annoy the user. As for the rest -
looks good flashing over it.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/XubuntuEdgy/Proposals

> Please update your bookmarks.
>
> J. Mak