update_4

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:09:30 UTC 2006

On 7/12/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> True. I saw Jonathan had a nicer version prepared at UDS, but that is
> yet to be deployed.
>
> He was also interested in others who would like to help running the
> site as I assume he is quite busy.

Well I'd love to help but I don't have internet at home, so I won't be able
to help always. Still, I think I could do a lot.

As for the logo, I really like this one:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/EdgyLook?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=edgy_logo_luzi.png

PS. I'm working through my email after the holiday now, sorry if this thread
is too inactive.

Jani

> On 7/12/06, Oblio <apa.chioara at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The majority of the list have not spoken yet, and I am sure none of us
> > > likes spending
> > > effort and free time on something which does not get used or that gets
> > > bad feedback.  I personally appreciate your doing this and being the
> > > only one who constantly works on xubuntu artwork, but please note that
> > > the result must please the majority of users not just a few, even if
> > > the few include the main artist.
> > >
> > > Jani
> >
> > Hope I won't disturb anyone by saying that maybe the website needs some
> > good
> > (and abundent artwork). It feels kind of ignored right now...
> >

> > --

Vincent

http://getfirefox.com