Xubuntu splash

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sun Jul 23 11:07:07 BST 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:45:06 +0200
"Illés János" <ijanos at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with this.
>
> On 7/23/06, Eero Tamminen <oak at helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> >
> > I like the "Logo version 3" most because it's flatter.  I think
> > that gives the most professional feel.  The first one gives me the
> > default Windows XP look "teletubbies" feel.

I also prefer version 3, but I like to be awkward: would it be possible
to get the mouse from version 1 or 2 in version 3? I don't like the
lower part of the mouse being grey. And if I'm being really picky,
could the small circles be moved slightly further out, or made slightly
smaller (the top one especially seems to be joined to the segment of
the main circle because of the shadow - and that will get worse when it
is shrunk)?

I am just being picky though, I do like them all. Great job jmak.

	Robert

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

The sun never goes down, it's just an illusion caused by the world
spinning round.
		--The Flaming Lips