Knot-1 released

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:52:19 UTC 2006

Hi Xubuntu lovers!

The Knot-1 xubuntu isos are out (see [1] for download links).
Unfortunately only the alternate CDs are available. The Desktop isos was
oversized and haven't been published (yet).

[1]:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2006-July/000164.html

Testing and reportings bugs will of course be a great help.

This is an unstable release, so *don't* use it on production machines.

Thanks,
Gauvain

Jani: I've prepared new seeds (bzr branch at
http://tiber.tauware.de/~gauvain/bzr/xubuntu-seeds/edgy/).
I guess it'll be possible to run a new build and hopefully publish the
Desktop isos (maybe as daily builds?). I'll take care of this tomorrow
if you're not around.

--
<gauvainpocentek at gmail.com>
Jabber: gauvainpocentek at jabber.ubuntu-fr.org