background and auto-login

Albertito (aka Keiko) atetinho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 21:32:31 UTC 2006

2006/7/17, Lamanary Ramos de Pina <lamanary at gmail.com>:

> hi list...

hi!

after i enabled auto-login the desktop backgroud doesn't apear when i login.
> if i logout and login again it apears. why is that?

I think it doesn´t load many features in the starting.

i tried to look up the xubuntu version to tell you, but i couldn't. it isn't
> 6.06. how do i see wich version my xubuntu is?

I think it was: version or equivalent :-P, but you don´t pay attention.

and, how do i upgrade to 6.06? i've tried apt-get but it says that is
> already the newest version. do i have to install it from scratch?

I think Xubuntu only has Drapper version, but I'm a newbie in XUbuntu.

tanx, lamanary

bye!

--
> Existem duas verdades que nunca podem ser separadas neste mundo: 1ª que a
> soberania reside no povo; 2ª que o povo nunca deve exercê-la.
> Antoine Rivarol

Albertito
Blog Personal: http://www.ifelsedeveloper.blogia.com
Página Personal: http://atetinho.googlepages.com/home