Update_5

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 21:55:38 UTC 2006

Hi all,

As a result of our productive discussions regarding the look and feel
of the logo this week, I thought it would be a good idea to redirect
these issues to be also part of the general art-ubuntu discussion
process. I had a chat with Troy from the Ubuntu art council and as a
result, all xubuntu art related issues will be part of the general
discussions of the art team. The art team is very well organized now
(much better than during the dapper development circle) and Mark too
is part of it, since he wants edgy to turn out real fancy. I already
put up my proposals for discussions to the art site. I encourage
everybody to sing up to this mailing list, even if not contributing,
but at least to get some general ideas what has been going on in art
related matters and read the feedbacks of our art-proposals.
As a result of this I was told to change the wiki adress as well.
Here is the new address.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/XubuntuEdgy/Proposals

Please update your bookmarks.

J. Mak