Bug in Xfce panel

Oblio apa.chioara at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 12:46:59 UTC 2006

Hello.

I have been talking with Olivier Fourdain on the Xfce mailing list.
There is the bug in the current panel which causes some window manager
to overlap the panel when you maximize the window, because the panel
doesn't declared that it's actually a panel.

Olivier said it was fixed in SVN. Jani, could you sync the SVN with
Dapper? I don't think it would be a problem with Ubuntu policy, as
everything coming out of the Xfce devel right now is stabler, I
haven't seen any feature requests approved.

Thank you,
Oblio