a brand new volume manager

Erik Harrison erikharrison at xfce.org
Wed Jan 18 20:01:07 UTC 2006

On 1/18/06, daniele favara <danjele at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm sorry .... this web frontend doesn't reply automatically to CC

You could consider looking at the Python bindings for Xfce (currently
in Xfce SVN). They should be released for Xfce 4.4

The Xfce bindings provide access to a really slick config system.
It'll automatically determine the correct location for the config
files (based on the XDG standard), and contains a config file parser
that allows you to treat the config file as a set of typed key value
pairs.