Rox-filer and Xfce

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:11:44 UTC 2006

it's probably mousepad which in breezy was a dep of rox-filer.
In dapper you won't have this problem.

Btw gnumeric brings in gnome libs which are more and heavier than xfce ones.
A good thing would be to work on making a gtk-only package of it, that is on
my TODO list
since it would benefit xubuntu as well. Let me know if you're interested, it
is a lot of
ugly work in libgoffice.deb but the debian maintainer said he's open to
patches.

Jani